You’re juggling work, family, errands, and the household. You’re too busy and know you should do more when it comes to your health.
Your workouts are a burden and you don’t really have time, but you go because you need to. You have a rough idea of what to do and manage to workout a few days a week, but you’re feeling frustrated because you’re not losing weight and not looking any more toned than when you started.
Do your workouts sound like this?
The time on the treadmill creeps by and you just want it over with. After a little cardio, you wander around the weight machines and think “that one doesn’t look too difficult”, so you sit and do 3 sets of 10 reps with 8 pounds of weight because you don’t want to get big muscles…just tighten up.
You don’t want to look dumb wandering around the equipment lost and the personal trainers at the gym aren’t exactly friendly, so you do the 3 machines that don’t scare you and call it a day. You tell yourself, “Good workout!”.
You wish that…
…someone would just invent a magic pill or tell you step-by-step what you need to eat and do to lose weight and look toned…like yesterday.
….your favorite jeans fit a little better. You don’t want to bulk up. You simply want to look good and not have to hide under bulky sweaters.
There’s no way in hell you’re giving up wine and chocolate, so you tell yourself that this is how it is now that you’re getting older and just chalk it up to life. Your metabolism is slowing down, right?
You remember seeing a blog post on how the thyroid can affect your weight and think, “maybe that’s what’s going on”. (What the heck is the thyroid anyway?)
Your mom is overweight, so you think it runs in the family. Sigh. Lucky you.
You’re ready to try something different and take action to FINALLY get results, but you don’t know what to do because it’s so overwhelming. If you only knew what to do, you’d feel better and it would be worth your time.
Great News! I was JUST LIKE YOU and know there’s a BETTER way!
I’ll help you understand what you have to do to get toned and make the most out of your time working out to get results.
I’ll tell you the exact strategies you need to navigate around the weight machines with confidence and which numbers you need to pay attention to in order to look your best.
When we’re done, you’ll look and feel stronger and be ready to strut your stuff!
As a result of this coaching program, you will…
- Know how to tone up without bulking up
- Understand which numbers really matter in order for you to look your best
- Feel confident in the weight room
- Have a plan to create a body you love
- AND be able to enjoy your wine and chocolate!
This package includes:
When you commit to “Women & Weights: Overcome Your Fears and Discover Your Strength™”, you’ll receive a link to the Kickoff Questionnaire. These series of questions will give me an idea of what your fears are, what experience you have, and what you dream of accomplishing. When we get started, we’ll be able to jump right in and conquer these one-by-one.
Private Coaching Sessions
We’ll start with a 50 minute session via Google+ Hangout or phone where we’ll address your fears and I’ll show you the fundamentals of weight training. You’ll leave this first session understanding why you haven’t seen results and be excited to put your new knowledge to work!
You’ll then get 5 additional 50 minute sessions where we’ll get you crystal clear on your path forward and start making changes to get you the results you desire!
Each week, we’ll go over your progress, answer any questions you may have, and teach you more about weight training. You’ll have the confidence and the tools you need to look great and feel stronger!
When we’re through working together, you’ll know how to design your own workouts like a pro!
These private coaching sessions are the KEY to your success in the program and will help hold you accountable while giving you the support you need! No question is dumb or off-limits!
Along the way you’re going to have action steps to take. We’ll go over them in our follow up sessions. With my support, these steps are going to push your comfort zone and give you the courage you need to move forward to your ideal body!
I’ve been right where you are and I NOW know the benefits that weight training have brought to MY life. I look great and feel sexier than ever…even in my 40s! I want that for you too, so I created these AMAZING tools to help you:
- Bring your “A Game” to your workout! – You’ll know exactly what to do, how to do it and it what order to get the most BANG for your buck!
- Navigate your way around the gym like a PRO! – I’ve been there…done my homework, found a great workout plan, and then got to the gym and was like, ‘what the hell is that?’ I couldn’t remember what it looked like! No more!
- Never feel DUMB in the gym again! – Have you been in a conversation with someone and they whiz right on by with some word that you don’t know what they’re talking about, but you don’t want to look dumb, so you nod and continue like you know what they’re talking about? Me too! I help you out and now YOU’LL be the one dropping the slang in conversations.
- Strut around like the Confident Woman you are! – When we’re new at something, we’re afraid to ask for help and tend to shrink out of fear of looking or sounding silly…especially in front of the incredibly buff men and women in the weight room! Sometimes knowing what you’re going to say ahead of time can give you the BOOST of courage you need!
Let’s Get Started
Have questions? You can contact me here.
What Others Are Saying…