Live CommittedDiscover what it means to live committed and how you can decide what is worth your commitment. Video 1
Video 1 – How to Live Committed
Tips to Live Committed
Whether you realize it or not, you’ve already committed to people by deciding to spend your time with them. To ensure you have the quality relationships you want, ask yourself these questions:
- How do I feel after spending time with them?
- Do I get value from the relationship?
- Is the time I spend with them worth the benefits?
- Who do I need to commit to spending more time with to improve my happiness?
- Who do I commit to eliminate or spend less time with?
Your time is the most precious commodity you have. Commit to not wasting it in relationships that do not make you feel how you want to feel.
You seek fulfillment in the work that you do and want to know that you are making an impact. For maximum success and fulfillment, ask yourself these questions:
- Am I committing to an action plan or letting my career unfold based on others?
- Is my current path aligning with what I ultimately want my legacy to be?
- What do I need to adjust to have more fulfillment?
- What do I need to commit to learning to get more rewards in my career or business?
Decide how you want to contribute and commit to doing whatever it takes to create a career or business that fuels you.
Ask anyone who is sick what they would want and the answer is health. Don’t wait until things take a turn for the worse to take care of yourself. Be honest and ask yourself these questions:
- Why am I not taking care of myself in the best way I know is possible?
- What committments in my life have caused me to neglect my own needs?
- Are my current priorities impacting my health in a positive or negative way?
- How do I need to adjust my commitments in order to feel and look my best?
You can never go wrong when you commit to your health. No other goal matters if you fall apart physically and emotionally. Commit to taking care of yourself and watch the other areas in your life improve simply because you are showing up in your life healthier.