Live Socially WorkshopHow to Use Facebook to Elevate Your Brand, Connect With Clients, and Stay True to You
Friday, August 17, 9 a.m. – 11 a.m., Parker Library
You know you need to be on Facebook for your business and grow your network. You may even know what to do.
The problem…you’re not really sure HOW to go about it.
On average, people have 5 social media profiles and spend 1 hour and 40 minutes EACH day checking them.
If you want to reach them, you’ve got to meet them where they are…Facebook.
You don’t want to look dumb, you want to protect yourself, and you want to connect without looking like a smarmy salesman.
I get it.
Before I became an entrepreneur, I didn’t really want to get on social media. Out of hesitation, I joined simply to stay connected with high school friends after a reunion.
Now I understand the overwhelming power of Facebook and treat it like the multi-million dollar business that it is!
After a 20 year career in Information Technology and decades of studying personal development, I easily understand the features, tech, and psychology that make up a strong social media presence.
I want to help you use Facebook to grow your presence and make your impact!
Live Socially Workshop: How to Use Facebook to Elevate Your Brand, Connect With Clients, and Stay True to YouFriday, August 17th, 9 a.m. - 11 a.m., Parker Library Register
What You’ll Learn:
- The 4-Step Surefire Blueprint to Facebook Settings to Protect Yourself While Building Your Influence – How to set everything up to protect yourself while making the biggest impact and growing your network.
- Get Visible So You Can Help More People and Skyrocket Past Your Competition Using Facebook Live – Why you need to care, how to use it effectively, and build the confidence to go LIVE more often.
- The Art of Posting: The Quickest Way to Stand Out from the Crowd – People need to see something up to 21 times these days to make them want to work with you. You’ll learn the tools needed to show up in a powerful way that is memorable.
- How to Network Like a Pro Using These Hidden Facebook Features – Build your network in a way that feels genuine and authentic.
- 5 Useful Graphic Tools You Can’t Live Without – Simple touches make all the difference as to whether or not they pay attention. Stand out from your competition with these techniques.
BEST OF ALL…
This is a WORKING workshop! Bring your laptop and/or cell phone and immediately begin applying what you’ve learned.
You’ll walk away having things dialed in and ready to make your impact on Facebook!
Your investment: $97
SPOTS ARE LIMITED! SIGN UP EARLY!
Friday, August 17th, 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
20105 Mainstreet, Parker, CO 80138
2nd Floor Conference Room
Tami McVay is a business and lifestyle strategist who works with driven professionals who are ready to take it to the next level. Tami is an ACE certified personal trainer and health coach, had a 20 year successful career in Information Technology, and now shares her expertise in personal development online and through unique adventure retreats. She has been seen on Huffington Post and spoken at Microsoft’s Professional Developer Conference.