Exclusive Adventure Retreats for Driven Professionals
Escape. Engage. Experience.
Anyone can go on vacation. Not you. You want something different, something exciting, something unique…!
You are One of the Few who have the courage to adventure differently.
You’ve been dedicated to your work so you can have freedom, but the truth is, you’re like most professionals and work too much.
I’m all about work hard/play hard. Being in the Marine Corps and taking adventurous trips around the world have taught me that when you do things you’ve never done, your confidence and enthusiasm go through the roof!
Add in connecting, learning, and enjoying the adventurous experience with other professionals…pure brilliance!
It’s not old schoold team building…that’s for rookies.
This is pure adventure for the One of the Few!
Take this magic back home with you and watch how your results shift!
From swimming with sharks on the exotic reef of Belize to biking along the coast in Ireland, you never know what you’re going to get into when you travel with me!
Each memorable trip is designed to bring out the adventurer in you, challenge you, and be a hell of a lot of fun as you connect with other driven professionals!
Every adventure retreat has a Few primary objectives:
OBJECTIVE 1: ESCAPE
I believe life is as rich as you make it. It has nothing to do about money. It’s taking the time to disconnect from the demands of your every day life so you can hear yourself think. Some of my best ideas have come while I was sitting on a beach somewhere exotic!
You work really hard, so taking time for you to recharge (sometimes in luxury villas in cool locations, btw) is not a “treat”…it’s a necessity.
OBJECTIVE 2: ENGAGE
No one understands the highs and lows of being a driven leader like other leaders. When you become part of this elite force traveling the world, you’ll know you’re not alone…you are One of the Few.
Adventuring with other like-minded professionals, you’ll make lifelong friends and allies willing to support you and cheer you on.
OBJECTIVE 3: EXPERIENCE
You never know what you’re capable of until you push yourself to do things you never thought you’d do. The adventures aren’t extreme, but I maximize life every chance I get and these trips are no different.
From experiencing a new country to activities that make your heart skip a beat, every trip is unique. You have to be able to roll with the punches because life doesn’t always go as you plan…sometimes you get caught in the rain or covered with mud. You’re not going to melt! And it’ll make it that much more memorable with a “remember the time we….” story.
Like the time we were in Portugal during the lockdown…
Each retreat is limited to 10 participants to create an intimate and exclusive experience!
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Every person who travels the world with this elite force is carefully selected and must meet the following standards:
- You must be a professional or entrepreneur.
- You have to be open and supportive…further along in business? Pay it forward. Early on in your journey? Learn and connect.
- You’re ready for fun and flexible…things don’t always go as planned, but we’ll figure things out as a team.
- You have to be a great listener. Real connection is built when it’s give and take, so don’t try to steal the show.
- You know the best rewards happen when you show up fully…positive, courageous, and vulnerable.
- You have to toughen up, buttercup. Whether it’s pushing through fears or pushing yourself physically, I know you have what it takes, so be ready for anything.
- You’re fired up for adventure, connection, and maximizing your life!
My Values I live and Travel By
- Lead By Lifestyle – My motto! It’s meaning: a position of advantage by the way in which you live OR be an example by the way in which you live. Either holds true! Purpose-driven leaders want freedom and they want to make an impact. We travel to do both!
- Be Strong In Mind and Body – Every leader knows it’s the mental game that can grow your business and amplify your life. Work on building a powerful mindset and take care of your body…it’s your vehicle to adventure!
- Empower People – The world needs more positive, driven people making an impact. Do your part and lift them up.
- Take Decisive Informed Action – Marines adapt and overcome…swiftly. Guide your life and business the same way.
- Celebrate Wins – Abundance comes to those who celebrate before moving onto the next goal.
- Live Affluently – Whether its a 5* spa resort or simply a candle lit on a snowy night, richness comes in various ways.
- Unlock Possibilities – Life is full of opportunities, but most time they don’t fall in your lap. You have to seek them out!
- Make an Impact – I was built to serve and leave my mark on this world. Adventures are one more way to do that.
- Be Positive – It’s the best anti-aging, attractive quality any person can have. Happy people light up a room.
Top Secret: for Your Eyes Only
The fastest way to ascend is to build a team around you that want to see you win.
Most people think vacations are for laying at an all-inclusive resort eating chips and guacamole until your swimsuit doesn’t fit.
While that may work for the average Joe, our elite force of One of the Few knows how to do it right!
These adventure retreats are designed with YOU, the busy leader wanting to make a bigger impact and craving freedom, in mind.
Show up, let out a big sigh, and be ready to have fun! It’s not a party…it’s a powerful experience to help you grow personally and professionally.
The combination of relaxing, adventuring, and collaborating is the world’s best kept secret to improve your life and business!
Enjoy the Escape
Giving yourself the space to breathe, disconnect, and think about how you want your life to unfold, is the best gift you can give yourself. Run hard and then regroup…it’s the best way to accelerate!
Doing things you don’t normally do can help you grow in the BEST ways! You’ll discover a strength about you that you never knew you had.
Surrounding yourself with people who want more out of life…more adventure, more impact, more connection, more success…makes life much more enjoyable!
Going to new lands to see things that others only dream of seeing makes life so much more rewarding. You don’t do a Bucket List…you add it to your DONE list!
There’s relaxing and then there’s RELAXING! You deserve to pamper yourself however you see fit. If you don’t make it a priority, who will?!
See the Beauty
Beauty comes in all different ways. Seeing how others live compared to your day-to-day life can make a bigger impact on you than you expect. Gratitude, ideas, an open mind…they all expand when traveling.
Have Some F-U-N
Enjoying the simple things in life and having some good laughs along the way are what make any journey. Life isn’t meant to be so serious all the time!