Taking care of yourself isn’t SELFISH…it’s a NECESSITY !
Do These Sound Familiar?
- You skip breakfast and grab your coffee as you race out the door to make that 8 a.m. meeting
- Even though you have your bag in the car and planned to go to the gym after work, you skip it and head to happy hour with your coworkers instead
- Eating healthy is next to impossible because you travel for work
- You’re successful in your career, yet your bank account doesn’t agree
- Between juggling work, family, email, and errands, you never have time to think about what you really want out of life
- “Quality time” with a friend consists of a 15-minute phone call while grocery shopping
Well guess what…many working women
are in the SAME BOAT as you!
You all are starting to feel like …
- There isn’t enough time in the day for all of the things you NEED to do…forget about what you WANT to do
- You don’t like how your clothes are fitting lately, but just can’t bring yourself to buy new clothes that are one size bigger
- You make good money, but feel you should be further along financially than you are
- Your emotionally draining job is starting to take toll on your sanity
- Chocolate is the magic cure when you’re stressed out
- You know you need to workout, but you can’t find the time. Even if you DID find the time, you aren’t even sure what to do.
- You’re constantly distracted by everyone else‘s issues, which are more important than your own
You’re a smart woman, and you know you deserve it all!
But how do you get it?
What if I told you there’s a way for you to …
- Have more energy throughout your day!
- Manage your stress in a way that feeds your soul!
- Maintain your weight after all of your hard work without counting calories!
- Spend more quality time with friends!
- Improve your self-esteem and radiate confidence!
- Discover how to make time to connect with yourself!
- Ease your financial burdens and gain control of your money!
It’s all through a program I call H.E.A.L.T.H. – Habits and Everyday Activities Lead To Happiness™!
You Might Wonder…
How Does Tami Have the Answers I’ve Been Looking For?
The answer is … I used to be JUST LIKE YOU! It started with my corporate life.
My mornings would consisted of a quick bowl of cereal. (It was the high fiber and high protein type of cereal, so that’s healthy, right?)
Work would flow like it always does in the corporate world: – random meetings sprinkled through my day; interacting with my coworkers on the latest project; emails zinging back and forth at the speed of light; I’d head to lunch with some coworkers, and the afternoon would look just like my morning with the occasional soda for an afternoon ‘pick-me-up’.
Some evenings, I’d manage to get the gym on my way home. I’d do 30 minutes on the cardio assembly line or wander around the weight machines sporadically doing what it seemed like I should do.
My day wrapped up with a night of dinner and TV with my fiancé on the couch.
Life was good. Easy. Predictable.
There was one problem…I was unhappy.
I was 30 pounds overweight and if I was really honest with myself, I was bored! I had this unspoken craving for more. I knew in my gut that I could be better.
My first thought was that I wanted to look better. (It’s the first “Go To” that we do as women.) I thought my unhappiness stemmed from those extra pounds, so I hired a personal trainer in a private studio.
Looking back, I know that simple decision set my life on a trajectory that I could have never imagined for myself!
My trainer and I worked out hard…like we’re supposed to. But it was so much more than that because, at the same time, my eyes were opened to a whole new way of seeing life. I began to face my life head-on, and I had faith that there were amazing things in store for me.
And I also learned that Habits and Everyday Activities Lead To Happiness™.
I took the time to really think about what I wanted to create in my life and how I wanted to feel. With baby steps, I was able to reach my goals.
Food became fuel for my body, and eating became more than a simple, mindless act. I learned what my body responds to and how to still enjoy the foods that I love.
Like many before me, I’m now in a place where being active is as necessary to me as drinking water. I found ways to incorporate exercise into my day which helped me discover additional benefits, such as stress relief and increased confidence.
And the best part?
I am happy! I created a life that feeds my soul and allows me to share all of the tips and tricks that I used to get here with WOMEN LIKE YOU![/text_block]
Don’t just take my word for it!
Here’s what others had to say…
From Pain to Passion
“Hiking didn’t start as something I wanted to love. It evolved from being in a deep depression from a knee injury and a diagnosis of fibromyalgia.
I started working with Tami McVay as my wellness coach just so I could get out of the house and make it around the block without being in tears. Each day I added a little more to my route. Soon I found myself walking from my house down to WalMart and around town by the river.
My next goal was to explore the nature trail. I was hitting all my goals and my knee pain was getting better. I kept working at it and decided I wanted to see all the trails that my husband and his friends see on their mountain bikes.
Soon I found myself gone for hours and hours and just enjoying the challenge of how much further I could go. My goal was to be able to hike 20 miles and my long term goal is to hike the Pacific Crest Trail.
It’s been an inspiring journey over the last 10 months. I have a new passion and I’m pretty much depression free. I love it. Thank you Tami for all those long distance phone calls and for helping me set realistic goals and sending me encouraging text messages. You really have done more for me than I can ever explain or repay.
Hike your own hike.”
Julie Williams | Nurse
How do YOU know if you’re really ready for this?
- You’re somewhat active, but not seeing the results you want and you can’t afford (nor want to!) spend hours in the gym.
- You are determined that you are NOT going to have another holiday season go by where you put on ANOTHER 10 pounds.
- You’re starting to feel ‘disconnected’ from the people closest to you.
- You feel if you could just have 8 more hours in the day, you might get caught up.
- You value your health and happiness and are ready to make it a priority…before it’s too late!
- You feel ready for a change and just not sure how to get there.
Who it’s not for …
- You’re busy and won’t make time for yourself.
- You’re not ready to set boundaries with others to create space for YOU.
- You think self-awareness is too “woo woo”.
- Nutrition is 85 percent of the battle. If you aren’t willing to make changes in this area, you probably aren’t ready.
- You’re comfortable with the status quo and living what everyone else says you should do.
How does my Kickstart Your H.E.A.L.T.H.™ 6-Week Coaching program work?
6 Weekly 50-Minute Sessions
Each week we will meet via Skype or Google Hangout. Together we will identify where you’re at and where you want to go! Being fully satisfied with your life requires being aware of the big picture and ensure that you’re not neglecting an important area…it WILL catch up with you at some point if you do! These are the areas we’ll address…dependent on YOUR goals and YOUR lifestyle.[/text_block]
When you physically feel better and stronger, you radiate confidence and improve your emotional well-being. Your body is your temple and when you take care of it, it will take care of YOU!
Fueling your body in the proper way can lead to greater energy, lower your risk of disease, and make you glow from the inside out! Food is meant to be savored and you can still enjoy all of the things you love!
TIME IS OUR MOST VALUABLE CURRENCY. It’s too easy to let hours slip by without feeling satisfied. Be selfish with your time and you’ll have space to grow in a way that has real meaning to you!
Life is more rewarding when we really connect with another human being. Surrounding yourself with people who love and support you can make all the difference in the quality of your life.
When you’re stressed about your money, it can impact all areas of your life. Taking control of your finances and understanding your emotions behind it, can lead to real wealth.
Text and Email Support
Sometimes things come up between sessions and you may have a quick question. Your success is my success, so I am here to help![/text_block]
When you sign up for a 1-on-1 coaching program, you will also receive these BONUSES:
H.E.A.L.T.H. Activity Tracker
Living a healthy lifestyle doesn’t have to be difficult! This tool helps you see the big picture of your week and keep you on track without having to count calories!
H.E.A.L.T.H. Habit Tracker
Real progress is measured by the number of healthy habits you incorporate. This tool helps you track habits in order to make them a permanent part of your lifestyle.
Tami’s Lifestyle Tips
Sometimes we need little reminders to keep us on track. Keeping it simple, these lifestyle tips are easy to put around the places where you need to see them most.
YOUR INVESTMENT IN YOURSELF: $797
Still not sure you’re ready for change?
Let me ask you this …
- If you continue to do EXACTLY what you’re doing, what will your life look like in a year? Five years? HINT: If you just got a KNOT in your stomach, it’s time to make changes, my friend!
- What is the cost to you if you have to use your paid days off because you’re SICK instead of on vacation? Wouldn’t you rather use that time for a REJUVENATING VACATION?!
- How many pieces of clothing do you have in your closet that you can’t wear today? 10 percent? 50 percent? How does that feel each morning when you decide what to wear?
Need to connect before you make a decision?
We can have a FREE 15 minute 1-on-1 mini session to discover if we’re a good fit to work together. I can answer any questions you may have about the coaching program. I want you to feel good about your decision![/text_block]